Grabie offers everything from watercolor paints, acrylic paints, and oil brushes, as well as art brushes that work best with watercolor and acrylic paints. Adding a palette knife to your set will only help you preserve the life of your brushes.
What are art brushes?
A paintbrush is a brush used to apply paint or ink. A paintbrush is usually made by clamping bristles to a handle with a ferrule. They are available in various sizes, shapes, and materials. Thicker ones are used for filling in, and thinner ones are used for details. They may be subdivided into decorators' brushes used for painting and decorating and artists' brushes use for visual art.
What is the feature of Grabie brushes?
Unlike many of our competitors, Grabie painting brushes are designed to give you the best possible control of the water flow in your painting, making your painting creations a breeze!
Generally speaking, acrylic brushes and oil brushes are more suitable for thicker paints, such as acrylic paints, oil paints, etc. If you're not sure which specific brush model you should choose, we recommend that you also purchase our Art Brush Set.
Regardless of your painting skills, age, and artistic background, you should have a set of art brushes that are reliable and easy to use to quickly improve your watercolor painting skills and more with our wide range of art brushes and accompanying paints. Paint like a profession with Grabie brushes!
Check Grabie hot sale art brushes product portfolio list below:
- 11 Pcs Miniature Detail Paint Brush Set With Natural Wood Handle
- 24 Pcs Professional Paint Brush Set With Natural Wood Handles
- 12 Pcs Super Fine Miniature Detail Paint Brush Set
- 38 Pcs Nylon Hair Paint Brushes Art Set
- 11 Pcs Wood Handle Miniature Detail Paint Brush Set
- 11 Pcs Miniature Detail Fine Tip Paint Brush Set
- 11 Pcs Wood Handle Detail Paint Brush Set
- 9 Pcs Professional Synthetic Squirrel Hair Paint Brush Set